Talk

Advanced search

mamas & papas roundabout boys wallpaper

(23 Posts)
scotlass Sun 02-May-10 21:09:56

OK, i know this is a bit petty but I'm really peed off at Mamas & Papas.

DS is 1yr and I bought the roundabout boys baby sleeping bag, bedding set and pictures.

Problem is we're moving house and I went in to buy the same wallpaper to match the stuff for the new house and they've only gone and discontinued it.

So now I'll have to try and find something else unless someone on mumsnet has 3 spare rolls or knows somewhere that does??

Long shot but thought it was worth a try

citybranch Sun 02-May-10 21:25:21

You may be in luck!

We have 4 rolls of it, i've been in two minds about using it or not! I think I'd be happy to sell them to you if I could get my money back on them... Just checked and they are priced £14 each.

citybranch Sun 02-May-10 21:29:36

I'm guessing you are in Scotland so would need to find out the cost of posting - I'm in Essex!

If you like I can send you a photo of them so you know i'm genuine!

scotlass Sun 02-May-10 21:43:19

Wow, the power of mumsnet grin

Problem is I only really need one walls worth of it so 4 rolls may be too many? Can you let me know the dimensions?

It's really lovely up if you're still tempted to use it.

I am in Scotland so would be too far to collect!

citybranch Sun 02-May-10 21:56:40

it says:
wallpaper dimensions 5.2 square metres (10 x 52 cm) - 56 sq ft (33ft x 20.5 in)

Hope that helps.

I love the paper but we bought it AGES ago, got all excited when moving into new house and never got round to decorating DS's room. Now DS is getting older I think he'll find it too babyish.

If you just want 2 or 3 rolls then that is OK, I could just ebay the others I suppose! If it has been discontinued there's bound to be someone else after them!

scotlass Sun 02-May-10 22:03:44

Thanks

Am going to check the schedule to see the size of wall, I think we only used 2 in this house.

My kitchen is calling me for a tidy so I'll be back on tomorrow and let you know if that's OK.

Oh and DS the little love peed on my duvet tonight after his bath / before the nappy got on as I was chasing him round - don't you just love them! So need to find spares / make my bed as well smile

citybranch Sun 02-May-10 22:08:25

No problem!

littlebb10 Sat 28-Aug-10 21:01:00

Hi,
I am searching for boys roundabout wallpaper. I dont suppose there is any left out there, I only need two rolls?

Thanks

mamatomany Sat 28-Aug-10 22:46:30

I have 4 rolls of the girls pink if anyone needs that, DH is never going to put it up

JCALLAGHAN Wed 15-Sep-10 11:47:21

Hi, Im after roundabout girls wallpaper - does anybody have any?

Thanks

JoesMommy Thu 23-Sep-10 16:36:23

I have the Roundabout Boys curtains and tie-backs to sell if anyone's interested?!

JoesMommy Thu 23-Sep-10 16:36:51

I have the Roundabout Boys curtains and tie-backs to sell if anyone's interested?!

AmyB84 Tue 02-Nov-10 20:55:56

I'm someone else after the Roundabout Boys wallpaper. Gutted it has been discontinued & now I can't get hold of any anywhere!

Would need about 3 rolls I think, but if you have less, I'd be willing to take those of your hands

dkhbean Tue 11-Jan-11 20:22:09

hi does anyone have 2 rolls of the girls roundabout wallpaper.

many thanks

ticklebug74 Fri 28-Jan-11 18:58:11

Hi, old thread i see but I am after the girls roundabout wallpaper too.
Thanks

clairej83 Tue 01-Mar-11 16:32:18

hi
I am after 2 rollf of the boys wallpaper, anyone can help?

mommyto2beautifulchildren Mon 25-Apr-11 15:45:26

Hi does anyone out there have any rolls of mamas and papas roundabout blue wallpaper they'd like to sell? I could do with 2 or 3 rolls.

mummytoalittleprince Fri 16-Sep-11 19:45:37

hiii, im looking for a few rolls of roundabout blue wallpaper... someone pleaseeeeeeeeee help ive searched everywhere! long shot but worth a try x

iarebaboon Fri 16-Sep-11 19:54:58

How peculiar. All these people wanting a particular wallpaper and all the others who've got it but who haven't used it confused

I'm going to try and remember something totally bizarre and random that I've wanted at some point and see if anyone has got one they will sell to me smile

smousey Thu 06-Dec-12 14:15:14

Hi there
I am looking for two rolls of the Roundabout girls wallpaper and cant find it anywhere. I am in Cambridgeshire if anyone can help or knows where I can get it from. :-)

PeazlyPops Thu 06-Dec-12 14:18:22

Have you tried the Mamas and Papas Outlet? There's one in the East Midlands.

Chesney1953 Fri 17-May-13 10:21:45

Hi I'm looking for the mamas and papas roundabout girls wallpaper 2 rolls wanted ??? Xx

Chesney1953 Fri 17-May-13 12:03:39

Hi did you manage to get hold of the wallpaper if so were ? X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now