Talk

Advanced search

Help me find a website please - house design

(7 Posts)
bigstripeytiger Sat 31-Oct-09 18:32:09

Im trying to find a website for a friend that I remember someone posting on here a while ago.

It was a house designer (possibly based in brighton? maybe not?) who did really stunning house alterations.

The website was amazing, with lots of before and after pictures showing the work that had been done, and the converted houses having lots and lots of glass walls, and lots of light and space, and also older houseing being made to look really modern.

My firiens is planning an extension, and I would really like to show her the website, except that I cant remember what it was called blush

Does that description jog anyones memory?

Thanks smile

bigstripeytiger Sat 31-Oct-09 19:09:42

Bump smile

bigstripeytiger Sat 31-Oct-09 22:07:11

Anyone?

OurLadyOfPerpetualBloodSucker Sat 31-Oct-09 22:08:41

don't know but you could try a search.

bigstripeytiger Sat 31-Oct-09 22:14:15

I've tried that. For some reason the 'choose topics' box isnt working for me, so I cant narrow it down to the property topic.

LordVetinarisApprentice Sat 31-Oct-09 22:24:35

Is this the one you were thinking of?

bigstripeytiger Sun 01-Nov-09 10:25:25

Thanks for posting that link LordVentarisApprentice, it isnt the website I was thinking of, the one that I had in mind had much bigger changes to the exterior of the houses, like whole walls had been replaced with glass.

I managed to make the search function work by using firefox, but still couldnt find what I was looking for.

Thanks for the help. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now