Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

why am i hesitating? would you do this?

(12 Posts)
eleanorsmum Mon 12-Oct-09 13:38:27

There is a chance (fairly big!) that we could move to a bigger houe, nicer area, nice garden still walking distance to school without it costing us anything! It's next door but one to my mum which dh is fine with cos of the area and bigger house and garden etc. mum would be stumping up the extra money to enable us to afford the house so our mortgage would stay the same.

downsides i see - this house we live in now is fine (exceot area and no spare room and no real garden!) and we've got it decorated as we like feels like home etc. the new house is a blank canvas so we'd have to decorate eventually every room (only been here tow years and did it all here!).

should i go and view and start thinking or runaway and stay as we are!

RubyrubyrubysAScaryOldBint Mon 12-Oct-09 13:40:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

kitsmummy Mon 12-Oct-09 13:58:10

As long as you can both stand livng so close to your mum then move, definitely, it's a no-brainer.

eleanorsmum Mon 12-Oct-09 14:14:54

it is really isn't it? might have to make appointment to see house.

stuffitllllama Mon 12-Oct-09 14:18:30

move you crazy fool, move like the wind

QueensShilling Mon 12-Oct-09 14:19:19

View - you'll never know until you look

stuffitllllama Mon 12-Oct-09 14:20:14

Actually I just meant: yes, seems like a good idea. In a year's time you will be so happy you made that decision. I would just take a little care with the family/money issue and make sure no one's nose will be out of joint.

ADragonIs4LifeNotJustHalloween Mon 12-Oct-09 14:21:22

Move.

pollydianasmummy Mon 12-Oct-09 14:21:25

move move move - we live in a flat and i ache for a nice garden

squeaver Mon 12-Oct-09 14:23:40

You're hesitating because change - even good change - is scary. But most change is good. So go for it.

ConFuschias Mon 12-Oct-09 20:04:03

Move definitely

eleanorsmum Fri 16-Oct-09 08:48:22

went to see house last night. not a goer. just too many comprimisies on what we have. space didn't work for us as a family only real benefit was extra bedroom and location. hey ho.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now