Talk

Advanced search

anyone with lots of walls to sugarsoap...

(4 Posts)
Innat Sun 11-Oct-09 21:52:06

i bought a abrasive microfibre cloth in asda living today for a £1 and it's brilliant. sorry i can't find a link, it was with some other random offer stuff but near buckets and mops etc. it said it was for grill pans and bbqs. anyway it was the only cloth i could find in the shop so i thought i'd try it and now i wish i'd bought 5.

the abrasive side is ace at cleaning walls and removing wallpaper paste etc then the sift microfibre side wipes up al the excess sugarsoap solution leaving the wall almost dry.

sorry for such a boring post but i just had to share my excitement - god my life is dull!!

OldLadyKnowsNothing Sun 11-Oct-09 21:55:50

Thanks for that; I really need to do my livingroom, and there are five doors and several miles of skirting to do, so those clothes sound good to me.

>>wanders off to Asda<<

Innat Sun 11-Oct-09 22:12:45

i'm so glad someone appreciates the tip! - it was an "asda living" though - one that doesn't sell any food so i don't know if normal asda's have them...

OldLadyKnowsNothing Sun 11-Oct-09 22:17:13

Ach, I'll send one of the boys instead then. grin

>>may want to rope them into cleaning anyway<<

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now