Talk

Advanced search

Website to help you design layout of a bathroom, or shop that does it for you?

(3 Posts)
peasoup Wed 09-Sep-09 12:05:45

We've got a really weird shaped bathroom (see my other thread), and need to fit in bath with shower over, sink, loo. Are there any websites that allow you to enter in the dimensions and shape of your bathroom then help you plan where the items can go? At present it is a wholly unsatisfactory design (hit your head on the sink when lying in the bath, when you open door you have to squeeze past sink to get in ). We aren't allowed to expand it, make it a more sensible shape.
Or is there a shop that you can sit down with a salesman and they will help you plan where to put items in an awkward shaped bathroom?

Sputnik Thu 10-Sep-09 10:28:03

You could try My Deco they have a 3d room planner where you can enter the exact dimensions of a room. You then search for furniture etc to go in it, although the range of bathroom stuff was a bit limited last time I looked.

creditcrunched Thu 10-Sep-09 10:38:17

Sharps or Dolphin bathroom shops do exactly that ie sit down with you and help plan it out. It is much like the kitchen planning process.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now