Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone know any companies that buy Agas? North London/Hertfordshire

(6 Posts)
stressed2007 Wed 26-Aug-09 07:07:38

Our aga is coming out - I just can't cook on it properly (it is me not the aga).

The company I was going to use to sell it to does n't buy anymore and said put it on ebay! I can't face doing that I just want a company to come and dismantle it and take it away.

Does anyone know a company that does this or has done it themselves?

We are in North London/Hertfordshire.

Many thanks grin

Owls Wed 26-Aug-09 12:22:46

Getting rid of your Aga shock Nooooo! I'd chain myself to mine if anyone tried to take it from me.

Have you tried the Aga people themselves? Give Customer Services a ring if they don't do it they might be able to point you in the right direction.

Rox73 Wed 26-Aug-09 15:39:48

I used Nigel Baxter, from Baxter & co. bax.co@ntlworld.com

We used him for legal purposes also. Whilst not based in North London/Herts he'd come out to you. We live in North london.

http://www.baxcosurveyors.co.uk/

Rox73 Wed 26-Aug-09 15:42:35

sorry don't know what happened there, was meant to post this message elsewhere!

HerHonesty Wed 26-Aug-09 17:46:02

have you tried twyford aga's. as far as i know they cover everywhere in england. although i think you are mad!

berno Thu 03-Sep-09 18:58:27

I know someone who might buy it if it's solid fuel, otherwise these people might be able to help: Newton & Son Aga Services, Hertford, tel. 07971 064282‎ or Erikson AGA
Services, Bishops Stortford, tel. 01279 832063

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now