Advanced search

Do you need planning permission for a Disabled Bay?

(2 Posts)
girlsmum Wed 12-Aug-09 22:20:46

Hi, just a quickie, how do you go about getting a disabled bay in front of your house?

And can the neighbours object?

Thank you.

AstronomyDomine Wed 12-Aug-09 22:50:06

I think you contact your local council - probably need paperwork proving the disability - once approved they come out and paint the pay for you (AFAIK from an old neighbour of mine).

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: