Talk

Advanced search

KFH, Acorn, Pedder Wates, or Robert Stanford

(6 Posts)
frisbyrat Wed 29-Jul-09 23:35:22

If anyone's in SE London, and recognises the names, please can you recommend an agent? Tales of good or bad experiences (I need to sell fairly quickly) would be invaluable...

frisbyrat Thu 30-Jul-09 08:19:58

bump * desperate*

msled Thu 30-Jul-09 08:25:33

Robert Stanford were nice and helpful to deal with when buying. KFH were nice but undervalued our house significantly so we didn't sell with them.

frisbyrat Thu 30-Jul-09 11:58:15

Thanks, msled!
We have the opposite problem: KFH have given the highest valuation (60K above the lowest shock, despite it being a small terrace hmm)
Aaarrgghhhhh! Have never been a decisive sort...

msled Thu 30-Jul-09 17:53:11

I'd go with them for a limited period if they promise they really do have people looking at that price. Odd as KFH undervalued ours by quite a lot - ie a lot less than it sold for (different branch though.
If they don't get people through the door and an offer within the first three weeks, change agents.

frisbyrat Thu 30-Jul-09 20:16:57

Yup, think that's our strategy. Will be a 4 week contract, which is manageable. Decision eventually based on fact that KFH bloke had a Golf, whereas Acorn man had a fancy merc, and clearly didn't have the hunger for a kill that KFH agent did.
Superficial, me? grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now