Advanced search

Tiny sinks for cloakroom loos

(2 Posts)
merryberry Fri 24-Jul-09 15:55:13

What are they called? You know the kind that go up the wall a bit sticking out, with the taps on the inside going up the wall. Loads around in the 70s. And on trains, planes sometimes. I can't find any googling any of the above terms

moshie Fri 24-Jul-09 20:05:22

I don't really know the type you describe, but might something similar here

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: