Talk

Advanced search

Where can I find a headboard like this but for less £££;?

(6 Posts)
Pannacotta Thu 23-Jul-09 22:47:21

www.thewhitecompany.com/productdetails.aspx?id=1000810&itemno=BERGMANHBV-MASTER

I really love this style with the buttons and ruched fabric, but can't afford the price tag (we have a super king size bed)...

Have looked at Dormy House but they are not quite as nice.

Thanks

HolyGuacamole Thu 23-Jul-09 22:53:04

Oh that's lovely. Love the idea of valance matching the headboard but ouch at the price shock

This is a little bit different but £200 cheaper

HolyGuacamole Thu 23-Jul-09 22:55:38

Matching valance £175

Pannacotta Thu 23-Jul-09 22:57:29

Thanks Holy, I did have a look at Sheerhome and their range is nice they just don't look quite so luxurious as the White Co one, though that's fair enough when they are £200 cheaper!!

OrphanAnnie Fri 24-Jul-09 00:00:05

I bought one from ebay for £40.00 of course it's not as beautifully finished or whatever but does the white company one really add that much to your life that you'd pay an extra £200 for it ? I decided not.
It takes me 3 days to earn £200, is a headboard worth 3 days of my life ..... I've started looking at everything like that now and hardly buy a thing grin

Fizzylemonade Fri 24-Jul-09 15:24:30

Next are doing headboards like that and valances to match although price wise cheaper than the white company it's still not cheap.

made2order.next.co.uk/headboards/results/NA/2/~NA~/0/0/8/NA/NA

for a double bed about £270 but I think it would depend on the fabric you chose. Lots of choice!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now