Talk

Advanced search

as anybody used Dulux Light and Space Paint.

(13 Posts)
SplottGirl Tue 14-Jul-09 09:40:48

HI,

Have you used this?. Does it make any difference. Have a very dark hallway and am desperate to brighten up.. Is this worth the cost?

Comments appreciated.
Thanks

noddyholder Tue 14-Jul-09 09:42:04

I have lots of times in renovations It is brilliant,does the hall get any light eg from a glazed door or anything.

SplottGirl Tue 14-Jul-09 09:45:43

Get a bit of light through glazed panel above door and also from upstairs but it is minimal...often find I put hall light on during the day at the moment...

noddyholder Tue 14-Jul-09 09:46:59

That is fine.I have found you need a tiny bit of natural light to bounce off the paint.there is a colour called morning which I have used to great effect in dark spaces.HTH

SplottGirl Tue 14-Jul-09 09:50:50

Grand...will give it a go...Thanks

Mammina Tue 14-Jul-09 14:36:43

Is it worth even using it in rooms that are not super bright but are OK, just to make them seem even brighter, or will everyone have to wear sunglasses indoors?!

LadyOfWaffle Tue 14-Jul-09 14:39:31

I have used it and love it. I will be using it again, definatly

noddyholder Tue 14-Jul-09 14:39:52

No it is fine in any room I used it is a loft room for ds which was average bright and it was lovely up there really had a sunny feel hth x

funnypeculiar Tue 14-Jul-09 14:43:47

I was involved (slightly) with the team that developed this smile and they did show some pretty impressive demos/techy stuff about why. Think it really does have some science behind it!

Mammina Tue 14-Jul-09 14:44:04

ok great, will definitely check out the colours when we (fingers crossed) finally move

proverbial Sun 19-Jul-09 15:37:23

I used the sunlit cream, its lovely!

JamieJay Sun 19-Jul-09 15:41:44

How durable is this paint? Look the idea of it for the lightness but wondering about wiping marks off it etc?

(sorry^ for hi-jacking thread)

Ceebeejay Mon 20-Jul-09 19:14:08

We used it in our small study and it brightened up the room once we had got it on - thats the problem its harder to apply than normal paint!
re durability we found marks wiped off so no problem - only negative point was application!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now