Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone got a Fisher and Paykel appliance in their kitchen?

(10 Posts)
cece Mon 15-Jun-09 13:52:27

I am looking at getting a built in double oven and an integrated gas hob from Fisher and Paykel. Wondered how reliable they are? How easy they are to clean etc... before I splash out.

They look attractive with a good range of functions at a price I can afford, just a bit worried as not really heard of them before.

Thanks

cece Mon 15-Jun-09 18:25:41

bump

noddyholder Mon 15-Jun-09 18:40:01

They are excellent.I have had a range and a fridge and they were great.

Earlybird Mon 15-Jun-09 18:53:59

I have a washer and dryer and both have been reliable.

cece Mon 15-Jun-09 20:59:43

Oh good, I am liking them more and more. Although only seen them online, not seen any in any showrooms anywhere...

mogwai Mon 15-Jun-09 21:10:53

I had their appliances when I lived in Australia and I thought they were terrible!!

cece Mon 15-Jun-09 22:09:01

oh dear, in what way were they so bad?

HairyMaclary Mon 15-Jun-09 22:22:14

Have a dryer, had a fridge, both excellent. I really miss the fridge as we had to give it away to PIL due to space issues here. We bought both in NZ when we were over there, they are an NZ brand, big over there and in Australia. I love their double drawer dishwashers!

JeMeSouviens Mon 15-Jun-09 22:37:18

I only have a washing machine. It's 15yrs old, has survived a couple of moves across the world and time in storage. I've seen the ranges and hobs and would love one myself.

They seem to be very robust.

cece Tue 16-Jun-09 14:33:35

Oh thanks for all of the replies, now even more tempted by the built in oven and gas hob for my new kitchen! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now