Talk

Advanced search

Is this the right board to be posting about decorating questions - idea on decorating a boys bedroom?

(7 Posts)
stressed2007 Wed 10-Jun-09 21:26:46

Can anyone let me know please and I will then post a question. Thanks

IwishIwasmoreorganised Wed 10-Jun-09 21:28:48

I don't see why not!

AMumInScotland Wed 10-Jun-09 21:34:49

Yes I think this is where decorating usually goes.

fatjac Thu 11-Jun-09 09:57:03

Come on then whats the question?

My standard response to decorating childrens rooms is go for a maritime/seaside theme.

IwishIwasmoreorganised Thu 11-Jun-09 22:06:43

?

stressed2007 Tue 16-Jun-09 11:23:26

Sorry it has taken a long time to get back to you. I have just posted this as a seperate thread but here is what I have posted:

We are about to decorate my toddler sons room and I was looking for somewhere with ideas on how to do this - I am keen to make it boyish but not something extreme - for example say a jungle theme with green/orange furniture which he might want to change in 2 years time. So I am looking for ideas.

He is going to have a lot of white (currently yellow) fitted furniture in his room.

I also have to have roman blinds in the room as there is no room for curtains and I don't just want say a piece of plain blue fabric so was also lookig for ideas for this. Any clever thoughts ladies? Thanks very much

LadyG Tue 16-Jun-09 12:31:45

wall stickers are fab ds has these

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now