Advanced search

Fire surround/matlepiece

(3 Posts)
babyOcho Sat 25-Oct-08 20:55:26

We have an Edwardian fire and need to get a surround/mantlepiece for it. I don't like fancy stuff.

Does anyone know of a good place to get one from?

lalalonglegs Sun 26-Oct-08 10:20:46


MrsMattie Sun 26-Oct-08 21:44:42

What do you want? A cast iron surround? or wood? And do you want an authentic Edwardian one, a reproduction one, or something modern? Worth doing a search on the internet to find pictures of a style you like, initially.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: