Talk

Advanced search

John Lewis of Hungerford kitchens

(4 Posts)
SOTS Tue 23-Sep-08 13:45:36

Hi there

I am in the process of trying to select a new kitchen. John Lewis of Hungerford seems very good if a bit on the expensive side. I have met with them and am impressed with what they offer - has anyone had any experience?
Thanks

JackieNo Tue 23-Sep-08 13:53:26

Yes - we had one put in about 8 or 9 years ago (Artisan range, I think - I think that may have been all they did then). Still have it, and it's still looking gorgeous, and not at all battered. Very solid. We had to do the measuring of our space ourselves, not sure whether that's changed. What really made it though was using the fitters they recommended, who were able to make it all fit our rather wonky, old walls etc, and in a couple of instances, took cupboards apart completely, modified them, and put them back together to fit spaces exactly. They did a brilliant job. Would definitely recommend.

WouldYouCouldYouWithAGoat Tue 23-Sep-08 13:56:10

their kitchens are fabulous! but i speak as someone who had an ikea kitchen fitted by a fantatic joiner and is v. happy with the result.

SOTS Tue 23-Sep-08 13:56:33

thank you that has been very
helpful

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now