Talk

Advanced search

Pergo flooring

(3 Posts)
Ruthiebabes Tue 23-Sep-08 09:49:54

We are just finishing our ground floor extension, and are considering putting Pergo flooring in the open plan kitchen diner/ family room. Does anyone have this?? If so, what do you think of it??
Any help much appreciated.

pofaced Tue 23-Sep-08 09:56:36

We have it & it's great. We have the imitation wood in our kitchen/ dining room & it works v well with solid wood elsewhere. We chose it because we wanted something indestructible that could take heavy traffic from garden/ water/ etc but didn't want tiles (too hard underfoot), amtico (too expensive), rubber/ marmoleum (not indestructible enough), vinyl/ laminate (not nice enough).

We just wash it with very hot water (no detergent) & bought a handy mop thingy for it: basically it's an e-cloth that attaches to the mop head with velcro.

Ruthiebabes Tue 23-Sep-08 12:23:46

Thanks for that pofaced. I have two kids aged 5 and 2, and need something indestructable but I also want it to look nice. I will probably go for Pergo then, thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now