Talk

Advanced search

What colour towels/bathmat

(5 Posts)
MrsAlwaysRight Tue 09-Sep-08 17:25:58

Our new bathroom is almost finished and I want to get some new towels, bathmat etc. It is fully tiled in travertine on walls and floor so is very neutral. The top of the floor units and around the sink will be black granite.
I would like to add some colour with the accessories but am not sure what to go for. I have seen a deep raspberry set of towels and bathmat that I quite liked. What would you suggest?
Thanks in advance smile

JackieNo Tue 09-Sep-08 17:28:25

Deep raspberry sounds nice. Maybe duck egg blue/green, for something softer?

Sputnik Tue 09-Sep-08 17:56:36

We have a bathroom in travertine and went for a mixture of deep chocolate brown and stone coloured. But I was aiming for neutral as our other bathroom is very colourful.

Deep rasberry would work I think. Mauve would be nice too. Do you have a spare bit of tile you can take along to the shop?

Pannacotta Wed 10-Sep-08 22:16:30

WOuld also go for chocolate/stone combo, looks v good with travertine/neutral schemes and adds a bit of warmth.
Also agree that deep pink is a lovely way to add some cheer, rich light green, like peridot, would also look fab.

noddyholder Thu 11-Sep-08 12:17:31

Plum or an deep green would be nice with some white

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now