Advanced search

What's the name of that website that shows how prices are falling on individual houses?

(4 Posts)
nkf Wed 23-Jul-08 10:53:38

Can anyone remember?
I want to indulge in some entirely unwarranted nosiness about my neighbours.

DaDaDa Wed 23-Jul-08 10:54:41

nkf Wed 23-Jul-08 10:58:09

Thank you. I have just taken a look and am reeling at the drops.

fiodyl Wed 23-Jul-08 20:43:13

Also if you use Firefox as your browser, you can install Property Bee which will track the changes in prices of houses you look at on Right Move website. Most of the houses Ive been looking at on there have droped by £30k already!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: