Just wondering whether people with experience of this think it’s sensible to start an extension at the moment?
My main concerns are:
1. Covid causing delays. E.g if there are issues with supplies, another lockdown, the team of builders having to self isolate etc. (Builders have said that supply issues have improved and they don’t have major concerns but obviously can’t guarantee there won’t be disruptions.) 2. I’m pregnant and due in January. Is this enough time to get it done? (Builders have said 12 weeks under normal circumstances and should be done before Christmas but they can’t guarantee it.)