Talk

Advanced search

Stressless Furniture

(2 Posts)
ChocoTrio Tue 30-Jun-20 19:53:13

Stressless Furniture: have a store on Tottenham Court Road. Before lockdown, I went in the store a few times and was really impressed by the quality and comfort of their products.For the dining table I have their [[https://shop.stressless.com/en-gb/chairs/stressless-chilli-high-back/p/000000000000078125b?pid=18497515791135 Stressless Chili High Back Dining Chair on my list.

Haven't decided on sofa or recliners just yet.

Now that I'm putting together my shopping list for the new house, I just wondered if anyone else have any Stressless furniture? Recommend? Anything to be wary about?

OP’s posts: |
ChocoTrio Tue 30-Jun-20 19:55:00

Oh dear that posted wrong. Try again:

Stressless Furniture: www.stressless.com/en-gb

Stressless have a store on Tottenham Court Road. Before lockdown, I went in the store a few times and was really impressed by the quality and comfort of their products.

For the dining table I have their Stressless Chili High Back Dining Chair on my list.

Haven't decided on sofa or recliners just yet.

Now that I'm putting together my shopping list for the new house, I just wondered if anyone else have any Stressless furniture? Recommend? Anything to be wary about?

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »