Talk

Advanced search

Sofa.com fabric

(5 Posts)
Evamoda Sun 28-Jun-20 23:37:00

Hi, does anyone have experience of buying a band 0 - limited edition sandgate fabric, or any other band 0 fabric from sofa.com? Getting this lower spec will save us hundreds of pounds but I want to make sure the sofas will look ok for many years to come as they are not cheap! I’d be grateful for any experiences..
Thanks!!

OP’s posts: |
Evamoda Tue 30-Jun-20 10:11:06

Hi, any advice on fabric types at all? At least any negative experiences to be aware of/ types to avoid? Thanks

Dragontrainer Tue 30-Jun-20 13:51:02

Ours is five years old now, but avoid the linen like the plague. We paid to have it stain guarded, but even the slightest drop of water leaves an unsightly waterstain. The sofa itself is fine, but the fabric is a nightmare. (Disclaimer: I do have 3 kids and a dog so we may be a particularly accident prone family with glasses of water - but the sofa looks a mess, even after professional cleaning!)

Wasabiprawns Tue 30-Jun-20 14:04:23

I have a sofa in the Belgian linen and one in brushed cotton. I second to avoid the linen....it's as if the fabric can't hold the cushions together well enough and they just flop. The brushed cotton is amazing though. I would definitely recommend sofa.com just not linen.

Evamoda Tue 30-Jun-20 19:26:43

Thanks, so definitely not linen then! smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »