Any Furnished holiday let owners about ?

(2 Posts)
Charlieandlola Mon 22-Jun-20 19:54:35

Are you modifying your bookings to allow for extra cleaning for Covid, or keeping days in between bookings ? Are you changing your pricing to reflect demand or any additional cleaning ?
I have not yet opened up bookings on my FHL and the agency I normally use is going mad at me as they say demand is through the roof.
The cleaners are not happy at all and I am wondering what others are doing - both those who use agencies and those who manage their property themselves. I am thinking about ditching the agency and doing it myself. Whilst I need/want the revenue, I want to keep us all safe- plus what would happen if someone let my property and then said they caught Covid there - or one of the cleaners came down with Covid. Nightmare ! My OH thinks I am over thinking it and should go back to normal. Thanks

OP’s posts: |
areallthenamesusedup Mon 22-Jun-20 22:21:08

we use an agency.
if you are feeling stress I would leave it with the agency and step back.......you don't need the agro at the moment.....assuming they are a reputable company....they should know what they are doing

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in