Talk

Advanced search

New bathroom

(5 Posts)
Downwithpeppa Wed 12-Feb-20 00:10:13

Hoping to get an idea of weather what I’ve been quoted is reasonable, bathroom is the first room we’re tackling it needs a toilet putting in (existing soil pipe just needs a double connector added ) , bath moved position , and then general tiling and fitting of new suite , so everything minus flooring and lighting . Been quoted 5200 , were in the southwest , 1000 is the suite the rest is labour and vat . Tia

mumtosnchild Wed 12-Feb-20 06:40:57

We are looking at doing our bathroom, replacing 3 piece suite and tiling. Labour quotes have varied from £2,800-£5,000. We are in London and this does not include the suite or any items just labour.

GOODCAT Wed 12-Feb-20 06:49:48

We are in the central south and were quoted a little over £5k for a wetroom in December, no bath. We are going to do it ourselves save for the tiling (as neither of us are good at it).

avenuekleber Fri 14-Feb-20 11:37:07

You're going to put in a wet room yourselves? Good luck!

TheMerryWidow1 Fri 14-Feb-20 12:01:38

just had mine done, I'm in the southeast. New bath, toilet, sink with cabinet, mirror with lights, heated towel rail. all fitting and new pipework, tiles and tiling cost me £3600. I paid etc for flooring only.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »