Fifi McGee

(12 Posts)
Helpwithdilemma101 Wed 15-Jan-20 11:59:07

I keep seeing adverts for this on my Instagram. We are about to start an enormous house renovation project andninwas wondering if it worth I vesting in their package. It's basically a budget planner and loads of tutorials on the whole process. Costs about £60.

Does anyone have any experience of them? Any reviews or thoughts welcome, good or bad. Thanks.

OP’s posts: |
Mgr1603 Thu 16-Jan-20 21:41:56

I bought it and it gave me ideas on managing my budget, and how to log all renovation spending. worth £60? not sure but it was helpful, go for it i say

NegativeNelly Sun 03-May-20 15:16:48

Have you tried it yet? I too am thinking of using this

vivimimi Tue 05-May-20 14:17:40

Hi not sure if its late. Not sure why spending £60. I purchased just the spreadsheet calculators from their website for under £10 (on 50% discount offer). Rest are videos. Plenty of them on Youtube for free.

Btw: We are also on home renovation projects.

dadsweb Wed 10-Jun-20 15:02:11

Bought their renovator's bundle which was really helpful so upgraded to the course recently and there's loads of additional stuff in there. We're renovating a 1950s bungalow and already saved about £1000 in architect fees. Budget planner is only the tip of the iceberg in the course, loads more in there you can't get elsewhere. Main reason we bought it however was for the step by step process and it has really delivered. Definitely recommend.

321youreback Thu 11-Jun-20 08:32:31

So it's basically a couple who've done up a house and are now marketing themselves as professionals in interior design and project management. Ok. I've trimmed my fringe so maybe I can market myself as a hairdresser?

dadsweb Sun 28-Jun-20 21:28:35

I would recommend you try the course and then comment. It's really helped me and my wife renovate. It's expertly delivered, has some great tools made and used by them and to be honest with you, I'd rather listen to someone who has had direct practical experience than theory/academia.

Advertisement

LFT01 Thu 30-Jul-20 11:53:52

Hi @dadsweb, the cost has now gone up to £349 (£100 off until Sunday). Would you still recommend it at this price?

dadsweb Tue 29-Sep-20 09:03:14

Sorry didn't see your message! There's a facebook community now so that's probably why the price is higher. For the money we've saved and the peace of mind it's definitely worth it. If you like getting organised (which is something you really have to do when renovating) then I say go for it.

LFT01 Mon 11-Jan-21 12:54:56

Really sorry, I missed your reply too! Thanks for the info though, it’s really useful smile

Onmyleft Mon 11-Jan-21 12:57:19

Sorry can’t see the need for this.

Onmyleft Mon 11-Jan-21 12:59:12

There’s loads of free YouTube videos plus spreadsheets you can modify to your needs. At the price of the can’t see the value added.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in