Talk

Advanced search

Glow Green Ltd

(6 Posts)
KC81 Sat 23-Nov-19 03:43:27

I'm thinking of upgrading my boiler, Glow Green gave me a quote of around £2000 for a Worcester Bosch.

Has anyone used this company before?

MarieG10 Sat 23-Nov-19 06:58:56

Not used them but doesn't sound excessive fro a boiler change. If you are staying at the house it might be worth paying a couple of hundred pounds and upgrading to a high spec Worcester

KC81 Sat 23-Nov-19 07:11:55

Thanks, yeah I didn't think it was too expensive tbh..

JoInTheCity Sun 22-Dec-19 12:20:56

Nooo. Do not use them! I did with big regret. When spending so much money you need the job to be right. Two years down the line it turns out they did not do the job correct. I have corrosive water leaking, including back into the boiler. It will all need to be redone and they are not responding to me. If I could go back in time I would not pick the cheapest but a reliable trustworthy company. They have a bad reputation for a reason!

Warrilow37 Wed 01-Jan-20 22:22:27

Hi everyone.

DO NOT USE THEM!

My wife, son and I were/are in desperate need of a boiler as we don't have a working central heating system at the property. We first spoke with Glow Green in October and since parted with £2800 for the boiler to be installed which should have been completed by mod November. We are still without a boiler. Grrrr.

They didn't turn up for appointments despite me taking time off work to allow them access, they deliver the wrong parts, the customer service has been awful and the only thing they actually did was remove the insulation from the current tank which meant we no longer had hot water, for two weeks. We have had our £2800 refunded but had nothing reimbursed in terms of the heaters we had to buy, phone calls (their hold times are usually 40 minutes for existing customers), time taken to deal with it all, or the stress and I'll was it's caused the whole family. We have an ongoing complaint going through the ombudsman and are talking to the BBC as so many other people have had this sort of experience with them.

Does anyone know anyone who is good in terms of installing a boiler?

Thanks,
Rhys, Helen and Archie.

sholly64 Tue 14-Jan-20 11:41:03

Terrible company total rip off do not use

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »