Talk

Advanced search

Big kitchen diner - or separate kitchen diner and lovely sitting space to sit and look at garden..

(5 Posts)
TrumpInflatableChased Wed 14-Aug-19 12:36:36

Had the whole of my DH;s family round for tea last night - a fairly common occurence. They are noisy buggers. And I realised that I quite liked the fact that they were all being noisy in the separate dining room and I could get some space in the kitchen.

New house was thinking of knocking through to big open kitchen diner looking out on garden. But maybe what I'd want is a garden room to contemplate the garden and keep the noise buggers in the dining room.

Would this be unworkable for future sellers though....?

VivaLeBeaver Wed 14-Aug-19 12:39:30

So it would still be a combined kitchen diner but smaller? I'd go for that and have a separate garden room.

But if it's a kitchen, seperate dining room and then a garden room I wouldn't like that. I prefer a kitchen diner. Just doesn't have to be big.

TrumpInflatableChased Wed 14-Aug-19 13:01:47

Options are 1) big open plan kitchen diner with garden viewing.

2) small kitchen with small opening to dining room and then separate garden room.

3) knock through dining and kitchen and have separate garden room

I'm leaning towards 3.

JoJoSM2 Wed 14-Aug-19 13:23:59

I like option 3 but I don’t do much cooking and don’t hang out in the kitchen. I do love a good garden room, though.

VivaLeBeaver Wed 14-Aug-19 17:01:02

Option 3.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »