Talk

Advanced search

Curtain pole in bay window

(7 Posts)
Talia99 Sat 21-Apr-18 13:15:42

I have a bay window where the window goes right to the top so I need a curtain pole attached to the ceiling of the bay.

John Lewis have suggested Silent Gliss 3000 corded while an independent fitter had said Kirsch track is the most suitable. There isn’t much difference in price. Has anyone had either and if so, how did it work out?

Mrsladybirdface Sat 21-Apr-18 22:05:33

Not had either of those...but Dunelm do a sliding track that fits to the ceiling and it's about 20 quid. It's a simple diy job and ours looks good

sdaisy26 Sun 22-Apr-18 06:53:36

I was also going to suggest dunelm. They had loads more options than anywhere else I looked on the hunt for our curtain pole.

sdaisy26 Sun 22-Apr-18 06:54:03

...for a bay window

SofiaAmes Sun 22-Apr-18 07:00:12

When I lived in London, I used rods made by Walcot House for my bay windows. They are beautifully made and reasonably priced for what they are. Walcot House were also very helpful in the ordering of them.

leighdinglady Sun 22-Apr-18 07:17:45

We have ring tops in our bays and bought the rail from dunelm. You bend it to the correct shape

Talia99 Sun 22-Apr-18 12:41:49

Thanks, I’ll look into those suggestions

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: