Talk

Advanced search

Kitchen design app

(8 Posts)
angstinabaggyjumper Wed 14-Feb-18 11:24:01

We need a new kitchen and after some pitiful designs by so called kitchen designers, a not to be repeated experience with Wren and a no show from a design we actually liked I think I have to design the kitchen myself can anyone recommend an app please for kitchen design and please don't say Ikea or B&Q because I don't have any more hair to tear out.

postingherefortraffic Wed 14-Feb-18 16:42:16

I'd like to know too!

4yearsnosleep Wed 14-Feb-18 17:30:36

The DIY Kitchens one is still not officially launched, so has a few hiccups but is overall pretty good :

planner.diy-kitchens.com

postingherefortraffic Wed 14-Feb-18 19:30:35

👍🏻

MacaroniPenguin Thu 15-Feb-18 13:46:41

My advice is do it on a PC if you can. The ikea and magnet ones both work well for me on there.

snowplop Thu 15-Feb-18 16:41:42

We used the DIY Kitchen planner last night and found it easier than the IKEA one. Had a few hiccups trying to rotate windows but apart from that it worked well.

SleepingInYourFlowerbed Thu 15-Feb-18 16:44:00

Ooooo, I'd like this too so just placemarking. Will check out the DIY kitchens one, thanks!

Toothfairee Thu 15-Feb-18 18:51:59

We designed ours with Karen from OnePlan. Another poster mentioned her too on the Devol thread. She was lovely to work with. Totally un biased advice as she doesn't sell anything. You can find her on Houzz.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now