Talk

Advanced search

Barnstable property advice ☺️

(7 Posts)
TracyDi Tue 13-Feb-18 11:59:32

We are looking at Barnstable to purchase our new home. Does anyone know PROSPECT PLACE area? I am late 50's & a Registered Childminder, hubby has 40 years experience in Glass Production. Would there be work opportunities? Mainly I ask does anyone know what 'Unit building' is on Prospect Place it is the blue/grey roof centre of photo, no-one seems to know? Thank you to anyone who may be able to help me x

scaryteacher Tue 13-Feb-18 12:46:50

BarnstaBle is in the US; BarnstaPle is in N Devon. Which do you mean?

TracyDi Tue 13-Feb-18 12:57:02

Apologies it is Barnstaple, Devon,

billybagpuss Tue 13-Feb-18 12:59:52

What sort of Glass production - Dartington Crystal is commutable from there.

TracyDi Tue 13-Feb-18 13:06:33

Hi Billybagpuss, Glass Production mainly covers double glazing, toughening, laminating for residential & commercial properties. An example could be balustrade for cafe's. thank you for your message

billybagpuss Tue 13-Feb-18 15:22:59

I think there are quite a few industrial companies down there SIL lives there I'm sure DH will find something and theres always call for good childminders. Good luck

OlennasWimple Tue 13-Feb-18 15:32:29

Looks like a generic warehouse to me

Is that road somewhere you are thinking of living?

If you do a google search for "glass manufacturers Barnstaple" there are a few companies that come up. Perhaps DH could contact them to see if there are employment opportunities?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: