Talk

Advanced search

Triangular conservatory blinds

(5 Posts)
Sunisshining12 Tue 14-Nov-17 19:39:45

Where is the cheapest place for triangular conservatory blinds? Think they're called duette?

Preferably motorised & as cheap as possible (yes I know the quality will be shite but I cant afford ££!)

We use our conservatory as a play room but recently started having family stay over a lot (since they relocated) & we use this a guest room.

Need blinds for the roof & 'triangle' apex part above the doors mainly for light control & privacy. It's gets very sunny in there in summer.

I've tried all the usuals Hilary's, Thomas Sanderson etc. Cheapest quote I've had is £3k which seems crazy to me!

I can't buy off the shelf as I need triangular shapes angry

Any recommendations?

Sunisshining12 Tue 14-Nov-17 22:04:21

Anyone?

Badgertastic Tue 14-Nov-17 23:38:07

I can't answer your question but am interested in the answer. So just a little placemark from me.

Kirstysk9 Wed 15-Nov-17 08:41:20

Hi. I would try Apollo Blinds. Or there is a website duette.co.uk. I've had these blinds and they are really good. Worth the money if you want them to fit unusual shapes and operate well. Just normal pleated blinds might be a bit cheaper than the energy saving ones, but I went for Duette because I needed the extra warmth.

Sunisshining12 Wed 15-Nov-17 10:02:10

Thanks, can I be cheeky and ask what you paid & for what sizes?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now