Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Do any companies apart from Wickes have a corner larder cupboard like this one?

(9 Posts)
ihatethecold Mon 06-Nov-17 19:57:24

“https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=wickes+corner+larder&client=safari&hl=en-gb&prmd=simvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiagNG03arXAhXBPxoKHe9hDG0Q_AUIEygC&biw=375&bih=549#imgrc=Rrm73JuRHTR6wM:”

I really like it but I want to compare prices
It’s so spacious and lovely

ihatethecold Mon 06-Nov-17 19:58:15

Here’s the image

BlueButTrue Mon 06-Nov-17 19:58:43

I know IMEA definitely do something like this

BlueButTrue Mon 06-Nov-17 19:58:57

*IKEA blush

RunRabbitRunRabbit Mon 06-Nov-17 20:00:01

It would be cheaper to get the joiner to make it for you. Buy the doors and then fit out the insides anyway you want with any open shelves or racks you want to fit the kind of things you want to store.

That's what we did. Not a corner pantry though. Still it was loads cheaper and loads better than what came pre-packed.

WidowTwonky Mon 06-Nov-17 23:13:59

I’ve got that larder from DIY kitchens

ihatethecold Tue 07-Nov-17 06:43:45

How is it widow?
I really want to get a kitchen from diy kitchens. Wickes are doing a kitchen plan for me. I’m not sure I have time to visit the showroom in pontefract.
It’s quite a distance from my home but I really do like their kitchens and they seem to have good reviews.
My builders might be starting in a few weeks.
How long from order to delivery did it take your diy kitchen to arrive?

WidowTwonky Tue 07-Nov-17 13:55:09

I ordered my kitchen when DIY were offering 10% off even though my kitchen fitter was booked for some months later. So I ordered and paid, and set my delivery date in the future. I was then able to amend as often as I needed (and I amended ALOT in that time!) and ultimately I was refunded about 300 pounds once my kitchen went into production due to the changes I made. Plus they called me to check things before it went into production. Excellent service.
The actual corner larder unit is identical to the one I first saw in Wickes. We have a soil pipe running down the corner of the kitchen so my fitter had to do a bit of joinery magic but I love it

ihatethecold Tue 07-Nov-17 15:37:01

Is it lasting well and looking good?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now