Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Going against convention stacking appliances...

(4 Posts)
randomthoughts Wed 01-Nov-17 17:44:54

I've googled galore but can't find images of the set up I'm planning. That's made me think I've missed something...

I've got a unit which holds 2 single oven stacked one on top of the other. I've got a warming drawer, combi microwave and a slide and hide. My plan is to have warming drawer at the bottom, combi above, and slide and hide at the top. I didn't want the combi at the top as I thought the slide and hide would be easier to access.

Am I missing any potential issues with this set up?

VeryPunny Wed 01-Nov-17 17:48:18

Think about what you will be cooking in each oven when considering their heights. I wouldn't fancy taking a full cast iron casserole out of a top oven.

VeryPunny Wed 01-Nov-17 17:48:21

Think about what you will be cooking in each oven when considering their heights. I wouldn't fancy taking a full cast iron casserole out of a top oven.

randomthoughts Wed 01-Nov-17 18:18:12

Yep I'd thought of that, most of the top oven will be below shoulder height and with the slide and hide should be accessible, more so than if the combi was on top. Also I don't own any cast iron pots!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now