Talk

Advanced search

Flooring for small loft bathroom

(3 Posts)
cloughie100 Wed 25-Oct-17 23:26:08

Would you choose this sort of flooring for small bathroom with fairly low ceilings or will it be 'too much' and make your eyes go funny? www.harveymaria.com/Floor-Range/Parquet-Charcoal
As an alternative anyone got plain rubber flooring in bathroom?

SmellTheGlove Thu 26-Oct-17 07:50:38

I have the same flooring (but in the light bluey green colour) in my bathroom. It's lovely. My bathroom is pretty big, but I'd still have it in a smaller bathroom. The charcoal is stunning! I'm currently having my loft done and world's smallest shower room will have wood effect vinyl. Much more boring, but I let DS (whose room it will be) have the final say. I have the Harvey Maria Cath Kidston spot in my kitchen too!

MrBennOfFestiveRoad Thu 26-Oct-17 18:12:43

We have the Harvey Maria eggshell parquet in our bathroom, we're really pleased with it, currently considering having it in another colour for our other bathroom but not sure whether that will be too much. It doesn't make my eyes go funny, even though other things, e.g. stripes, do :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now