Talk

Advanced search

Beat this shower..

(10 Posts)
Lowdoorinthewal1 Mon 23-Oct-17 23:12:55

It's like the bridge of the Starship Enterprise.

Mega shower picture 10.

ArbitraryName Tue 24-Oct-17 07:41:05

It’s quite a surprise in relation to the rest of the house.

PigletJohn Tue 24-Oct-17 10:38:25

I don't see a bath in the bathroom, and the shower enclosure has two seats in it. Possibly it was installed, and the bath removed, when somebody lived there who was unable to use a bath. Or possibly a person from a country that prefers showers.

poddige Tue 24-Oct-17 10:40:10

Oh my days. We have that shower! Installed by previous owners.

We also inherited a super large jacuzzi bath from them, both have red/purple lights above them. Saucy.

Ttbb Tue 24-Oct-17 10:42:55

I just-what? I mean do you both go in there, turn on the water, sit down on your respective shower seat things and then pull out your waterproof files for your top secret meeting that you don't want the kids to hear?

wowfudge Tue 24-Oct-17 18:33:42

It's a steam shower. A shower combined with a sauna. I worked with someone who was a keen cyclist and skier and he had one in his Swiss holiday apartment!

Shakey15000 Tue 24-Oct-17 18:38:16

Blimey. ‘‘Tis a veritable Starship Enterprise.

PelvicFloorClenchReminder Tue 24-Oct-17 19:42:44

I can't quite pinpoint why, but I am finding that most disturbing and unsettling. In fact its given me the right old wiggins.

confused <-- scaredy cat me.

Ridingthegravytrain Tue 24-Oct-17 20:45:36

It looks like it has a wood floor shock

ArbitraryName Tue 24-Oct-17 20:45:50

TBH, it’s probably a truly awesome shower. It’s just surprising because you’d expect something much more traditional based on the rest of the house.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now