Talk

Advanced search

Wallpaper

(2 Posts)
Linnet Mon 23-Oct-17 00:20:01

Most of the rooms in our house have woodchip. Yes I know, how old fashioned, blah blah blah. To be honest I haven't taken it down because I have a few concerns about how good the walls are underneath, I'm pretty sure if we were to strip the wallpaper off huge chunks of plaster will come with it!

Anyway, the time has come to be brave and give it a try and hope to goodness that the plaster doesn't all come off the wall. The next question is what kind of wallpaper to put up.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking for something fairly plain that we can just paint onto. I'm going to do the hall first, as we've had new doors put in and need to get them painted at the same time, so might as well do the hall walls too.

So, does anyone have any suggestions of plainish wallpaper to put up in a hall that will last fairly well? Do you have a recommendation for a wallpaper you've put up which was great? Please let me know

Thanks in advance

CalamineLotion Mon 23-Oct-17 00:24:41

heavy grade lining paper, cheap as chips available in all DIY stores.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now