Talk

Advanced search

Any recommendations for a paint colour to go with a cashmere gloss kitchen?

(5 Posts)
Serenaballerina37 Sat 14-Oct-17 19:25:18

We're having Dulux timeless (I know) on the walls around the kitchen units but would quite like something different, but restful, on the opposing wall.

Can anyone suggest something cashmere-friendly that would also mix up the timeless a bit?

Tia.

keepingbees Sun 15-Oct-17 15:26:31

I think a heather colour would look lovely. Or how about a soft sage green or a warm grey?

Ridingthegravytrain Sun 15-Oct-17 17:07:22

Egyptian cotton? I'm not sure if the exact colour of timeless. Maybe it's too similar?

Buckinghambae Sun 15-Oct-17 17:29:12

Shout if you find something, our kitchen is Cashmere Gloss as well, it's all v.nice - Builder painted the house in Skimming/Shimmering Stone equivalent but it's all a bit samey. As DS pointed out, we still look like we've just moved in 2 months later and urgently need something on the walls that give it a bit of life!!

Serenaballerina37 Sun 15-Oct-17 21:35:06

Thanks for the responses, guys.

I like the idea of a sage green but not sure it is fresh, or relaxing, enough for me. Also, I know darker colours (navy, etc) are on trend but not sure we are brave enough! Lots of other muted colours could clash with the cashmere? And the trendy blues around at the minute remind me of bedrooms / bathrooms!!

Would it be boring to have Dulux Timeless through most of the downstairs of the house?!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: