Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Kitchen planning

(5 Posts)
Paulawoods Tue 10-Oct-17 08:36:24

My friend is pretty confident that she and her hubby can fit thier own kitchen but need some help designing it. When I say help, they want to use some kitchen planning software and do that all their selves too.

Does anyone know of any easy to use kitchen software, either bought (very cheaply) or online (free) that is easy to use that will allow them to create a kitchen that gives them a breakdown of what units would be needed and extras like plinth etc that they may forget?

They can then use this breakdown as a shopping list and get the best prices possible (they don’t like being ripped off and will search the 4 corners of the earth for a bargain:-))

IheartCaptainHolt Tue 10-Oct-17 08:38:29

It isn’t software but with DIY kitchens you have to design it yourself. Their website has loads of helpful guides and videos plus packs you can print off so you can shuffle bits of paper around.

rizlett Tue 10-Oct-17 08:48:35

Ikea kitchen planner is very good.

parkview094 Tue 10-Oct-17 21:27:05

I'll second the vote for the Ikea kitchen planner, that's what I used to get quotes from a couple of suppliers.

DesignbyHeliumKitchens17 Sun 15-Oct-17 13:20:02

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now