Talk

Advanced search

Cheap 'extension'?

(4 Posts)
BubblesPip Mon 09-Oct-17 19:48:36

I'm looking to set up a small dog sitting/walking business and ideally would need some sort of inside area between the garden and living room. It doesn't have to be big and nothing posh, but what's the cheapest way to do this? I've looked at conservatories etc but they seem so pricey. It can even be a temporary build until I have more funds. Any ideas?

Millipedewithherfeetup Mon 09-Oct-17 19:54:33

Have a look on pinterest/you tube there are lots of ideas on there for leanto shelters. If you are handy or know someone who is ? Then you can probably get something fairly decent for not too much money.

Lucisky Mon 09-Oct-17 20:56:03

Would a decent sized shed fit the bill? There are some very nice ones available, and you could make it homely inside and add a bit of space heating. If you then decide to build something more permanent you can move it elsewhere in the garden or even sell it.

Mosaic123 Tue 10-Oct-17 14:58:59

A Keter plastic shed might fit the bill. They come in different sizes and are reasonably priced with no maintenance needed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now