Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

How much did your Ikea kitchen cost?

(7 Posts)
Stripeystripes Mon 09-Oct-17 19:29:51

I'm going to get custom made doors (I asked about that before and got some amazing recommendations - thank you!), but an Ikea kitchen shell.

How much did your kitchen cost? I want the Belfast sink and the butchers block surface.

Also planning to get splashback tiles etc from elsewhere.

Stripeystripes Mon 09-Oct-17 19:30:15

Price including installation also!

Stripeystripes Mon 09-Oct-17 20:35:18

Anyone?

Tika77 Mon 09-Oct-17 20:47:22

We had a quote for about 7,700-7,800 for a u shaped kitchen with upper cabinets, integrated microwave, dishwasher, part wood worktop part quartz, inc installation. The quote was a lot higher than I expected and the cabinets were just not working with our dimensions (lots of fillers etc) so didn’t go ahead with it. This was with the dark, almost black doors. I hope this helps.

JoJoSM2 Mon 09-Oct-17 22:29:09

The carcasses from Ikea will be a few hundred probably as they are quite cheap. You can work out the exact price with their catalogue or on the website (I think). Or just go in to get a quote.

You’re also better off getting a separate fitter if you’re going to do different fronts.

dynevoran Tue 10-Oct-17 07:13:59

I have a big island, a run of base units and a wall of tall cupboards. The tall ones have Ikea white veddinge doors but the rest I had custom fronts made. All units (mainly drawers in all units) and those veddinge doors came to around £1,000.

JoJoSM2 Tue 10-Oct-17 08:33:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now