Advanced search

Who you gonna call??

(2 Posts)
picknmiss Sun 08-Oct-17 21:30:53

Posted in chat but here is probably more suitable!


The anchor pump connected to the boiler has gone, I'm not sure who I'm supposed to call to fix/replace this - boiler repair company? Electrician?

I am clueless about this sort of thing having only recently bought first home!

JoJoSM2 Sun 08-Oct-17 21:33:42

A boiler service engineer?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: