Talk

Advanced search

New bathroom - install only

(7 Posts)
Thealbatross Sat 08-Jul-17 21:16:34

Do you mind telling me how much you paid for purely labour only when having your new bathroom installed? Mine is a small bathroom, 1.7m x 1.7m

Want the whole thing ripped out - toilet, sink, bath and over-bath shower and replaced in the same place, apart from moving the shower to the other end of the bath. Only want it tiled full height around the 3 bath walls and half way up the sink/toilet wall. Floor to be tiled and under floor heating put in. Need extractor fan as no window in the room, and will also probably replace the radiator with heated towel rail.

Thanks!

TheTurnOfTheScrew Sat 08-Jul-17 21:20:55

I think ours was about 2k labour - flooring, skirting boards, plasterer, tiling, new radiator, extractor fitted, all appliances removed and refitted. I don't think our plumber is the cheapest, but he's pretty sound so I don't mind.

Thealbatross Sat 08-Jul-17 21:28:21

Thanks TheTurn. That's exactly the kind of figure I was hoping for! The ceiling's in a bad way, so probably need to factor in a bit more for that.

Anyone else managed it for the 2k mark?

Thealbatross Sun 09-Jul-17 08:44:18

Bumping

snoopypoodle Sun 09-Jul-17 08:51:54

We are having our bathroom redone , replumbing as everythings going in different places, tiling, fitting etc. I think DP reckons about 2.5k but I will update once it's complete.

Thealbatross Sun 09-Jul-17 12:06:34

Thanks Snoopy. That would be helpful. Think I'll start getting some quotes in.

Thealbatross Tue 11-Jul-17 19:16:35

Anyone else?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now