Advanced search

Kitchen cabinet cup & knob handles

(4 Posts)
HomeExtender Tue 04-Jul-17 13:54:43

I am looking for knob & cup handles furniture for the kitchen cupboards. I love the polished look but fear the finger marks of little peeps will show up! There are so many out there to choose from...which specific ones did you order & do you have pics? Thank you!

wowfudge Tue 04-Jul-17 14:01:02

I don't have pictures, but we have Hafele Henrietta cup pulls and matching knobs. They are widely available and I just found the cheapest retailer online. Screwfix also sell them. I haven't found that they mark, but you do get dust along the top of the cup pulls.

HomeExtender Tue 04-Jul-17 14:24:08

Thanks wowfudge do you have them in polished chrome or brushed nickel?

wowfudge Tue 04-Jul-17 14:26:59

Polished chrome @HomeExtender - we have sockets, switches, light fittings and door knobs in polished chrome to match.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: