Talk

Advanced search

Bishops Move

(7 Posts)
mumAZO9 Wed 28-Jun-17 12:14:54

I would not use this firm, ever. Aggressive and rude drivers. Vehicle number HV52 XKB, down from Edinburgh to move someone in Ipswich (drivers staying at Ipswich Station Hotel) parked their huge lorry overnight and blocked in cars for 18 hours - told not to by night manager of hotel and ignored him - AND turned off their mobile phones so couldn't be contacted while they went out drinking - leaving commuters to get taxis home and charge the hotel as they couldn't get to their cars. This firm doesn't care, at all. Imagine trying to complain when they break all your possessions !

wowfudge Wed 28-Jun-17 12:34:22

Did no one call the police?

mumAZO9 Wed 28-Jun-17 12:49:20

hotel behaved very well indeed. Gave cash for commuter cabs. However - fairly sure that the drivers wont be welcome back again as they must have made a big loss on the booking. It speaks very well of the hotel though.

RandomlyGenerated Wed 28-Jun-17 12:59:17

It's a family owned business - complain direct to Peter Bishop or Neil Bishop? Tel number for head office is 0208 391 8200.

mumAZO9 Wed 28-Jun-17 13:12:49

did do. no reply. whatever.

wowfudge Wed 28-Jun-17 14:00:42

My question wasn't answered: did no one report this to the police at the time?

mumAZO9 Wed 28-Jun-17 14:13:35

No. private property. All handled very well by the hotel who looked after their patrons - and the lorry drivers who were also staying there. Mr Chris Marshall, Sales Director Bishopsmove eventually called my partner ...and apologised. Fairly sure drivers will get massive rocket on return.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now