Advanced search

who do i need for this job?

(1 Post)
ACurlyWurly Mon 26-Jun-17 11:39:36

I am looking to get half a wall taken down (the top half) to create and opening, there are 3 electrical points on this wall so i will need them moving about 3 ft to the left.
Do i need an electrician and separate builder to do this or would a handy man be able to do this?
Wall is stud wall and non supporting (so i have been told by neighbours, no one else seems to have this wall)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: