Talk

Advanced search

Freestanding bath & wall mounted taps (boring, sorry)

(8 Posts)
wheresmyphone Wed 14-Jun-17 20:26:21

Just that really: is it possible to have wall mounted taps and a freestanding bath.....or would the spout have to be so long it would look ridiculous?

Or do all free standing baths have to have taps on a stand?

namechangedtoday15 Wed 14-Jun-17 20:36:15

No, we had freestanding bath and wall mounted taps in a previous house loved that bath

wowfudge Wed 14-Jun-17 21:07:20

You can have the taps fixed to the edge of the bath too, depending on the design of the bath.

wheresmyphone Wed 14-Jun-17 21:40:25

So if it was wall mounted taps did you have separate hand held shower attachment to wash the bath with?

Deckchairoutside Thu 15-Jun-17 10:11:14

We've got one. It's a modern egg shaped bath with a longish spout coming out of the wall.
I didn't want a shower attachment to spoil the look but in hindsight that was a mistake.

namechangedtoday15 Thu 15-Jun-17 19:37:21

No shower attachment (don't clean the bath like that!) - had this sort of arrangement, spout was slightly longer I think.

wheresmyphone Fri 16-Jun-17 12:48:29

Thanks. Would have responded earlier but just lost two days of my life looking at taps smile

No idea there was so much choice!

Fantasticmissfoxy Fri 16-Jun-17 12:59:16

Yes we've got that set up - works fine and tap a normal kind of size (bath is very close to the wall) and the hand spray is on a sort of cradle thing on top of the taps

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now