Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Harvey Maria Dee Hardwicke Floor Tiles

(2 Posts)
ADSkinner Wed 31-May-17 19:50:14

Help! I recently bought some of these tiles in the blue and purple. I had samples from Harvey Maria and also had a look at a "sample board" in John Lewis before I purchased.

I took delivery and the tiles have small red dots in the centre of some of the flowers on each tile. It's random and not the same on each tile. The dots were not visible in the samples I had and I don't recall them being in the larger John Lewis sample board either. Looking at photos online I can't see sufficient detail to say this is how they are.

Close-up the red is visible; once on the floor less so. But it's bugging me. Harvey Maria say this is part of the design.

If anyone has these tiles can you confirm if you have red dots in some of the flowers please. Thanks

MrBennOfFestiveRoad Tue 06-Jun-17 20:11:46

Maybe too late to be of any use - I have a large sample of the blue and yes, they do, I hadn't noticed until I read this and looked at it again. I love the design but unfortunately I don't think that it suits my bathroom.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now