Talk

Advanced search

Is this price too high?

(12 Posts)
m0therofdragons Thu 18-May-17 18:50:48

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64683932.html

Do you think this is a fair price or over priced?

bibbitybobbityyhat Thu 18-May-17 18:53:25

Think you'd better say it is for people with knowledge of the property market around that area in Somerset before thousands of us waste our time clicking on it.

m0therofdragons Thu 18-May-17 18:58:13

Didn't realise I needed to specify- many people compare houses and look at sold prices etc to make an analysis. It's generally unlikely I'm going to post about a house where you live confused

bibbitybobbityyhat Thu 18-May-17 19:03:28

Well good luck, hope someone comes along who can answer you.

GretchenFranklin Thu 18-May-17 19:21:48

That's a grumpy response Bibbity grin

OP I don't know Somerset but it seemed to sit nicely price wise with the other properties for sale nearby. So no not too high from what I can tell.

I do like the garden leading to open country.

NellieFiveBellies Thu 18-May-17 19:25:34

have you had a look on zoopla or something to see what similar properties in the area have sold for?

m0therofdragons Thu 18-May-17 19:29:12

I think it's probably a fair price (i.e. Over my budget). Guess really I'm hoping someone will magically say "no that's too much and they should accept an offer". I thought selling the house was the hard part but this buy malarkey is really tricky.

Puppymouse Thu 18-May-17 19:34:21

I would say probably not overpriced. I live in the same county and would say this is high for three bed but it's detached and from what I've seen come up recently prices have gone up.

Bluntness100 Thu 18-May-17 19:40:16

It looks fair looking at the other properties near by, however really that's irrelevant, what's relevant is what the owners will accept, they may have pressures to move, and also if anyone else is interested and what they are offering.

Offer what you can pay, the worst that can happen is they say no. They should give an indication of what they would accept though.

Kokusai Fri 19-May-17 07:32:33

Doesn't look over priced based on the other recently sold and for sale properties. Looks like a lovely property actually.

But you never know, vendors might accept a low offer. You've got nothing to loose. Go for it!

Hellothereitsme Fri 19-May-17 07:36:42

Lovely area and beautiful house. Looks like a fair price. I like the sound of the drive.

Somersetlady Fri 19-May-17 07:38:09

My username might gove away i am from these parts.

It looks reasonably priced for a detached in liveable condition.

Like po says make an offer the worst thing they can say is no thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now