Talk

Advanced search

Hotpoint Drawer Fridge

(6 Posts)
CookieKegs Mon 15-May-17 14:51:53

Has anyone got one of these drawer fridges - link below.

www.johnlewis.com/hotpoint-ncd191i-integrated-fridge-drawers/p230723543

If so - do you find it good? Struggling to get a tall larder fridge in our new kitchen layout - so going to put tall larder fridge and separate larder freeze in utility - which is right next door off the kitchen and looking at putting this Hotpoint drawer fridge in the kitchen for everyday items. I really do not like built in larder under counter fridges.

Kokusai Mon 15-May-17 15:45:34

My sister has the freezer version of this - much better than normal under the counter style (which I hate as so hard ot get to things)

CookieKegs Mon 15-May-17 16:33:27

Thanks Kokusai - Is it a Hotpoint one?

CookieKegs Tue 16-May-17 10:47:53

bump

CookieKegs Tue 16-May-17 18:46:27

Bump

Bearbehind Tue 16-May-17 19:28:58

I'm not sure you'll get many replies OP, they look like an expensive solution to a problem rather than a terribly practical option.

Pull out freezer drawers are fine because everything inside is going to end up solid so can be stacked up.

That's not the case with fresh stuff so I just can't see how it would be practical- what do you do with open things like milk?

If you can afford it and it's really only needed for minimal everyday items it will be fine I'm sure.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now