Talk

Advanced search

Boiling water tap (as only tap)

(8 Posts)
LagoDiComo Sun 14-May-17 14:24:16

Hi there, can anyone recommend a boiling water tap where it's the only tap, i.e. not a separate boiling tap but a single tap which does boiling/hot/cold/mixing? Is this too big an ask?
TIA!

MooseyMouse Mon 15-May-17 06:57:44

There are several. Can't remember the names. We bought one for work without realising it does boiling and cold only. No ordinary hot which is a pain.

dynevoran Mon 15-May-17 08:15:28

Yes I have one called the insinkerator 3 in 1. Love it.

elfofftheshelf Mon 15-May-17 09:46:59

I have one. Quooker Fusion. The kitchen tap was broken when we bought the house and as we also have an Aga a friend recommended a boiling tap to save "lids up" time when cooking. I thought it would be a nice to have, but it's brilliant and being a single unit at the sink it looks neat and tidy.

Westcountrygemini Mon 15-May-17 11:08:27

I also have the Quooker Fusion and no other tap. Love it, definitely worth the money.

Cyclebird Mon 15-May-17 11:22:05

Another vote for Quooker.

Tatlerer Mon 15-May-17 12:38:48

I tried every single one exhibiting at the Grand Designs show out (smug face). Also investigated all the bumph that sits under the sink to go with it.
Our favourite was the Zip, but have friends with a Qooker and all speak highly of it.

ShortLass Mon 15-May-17 16:37:25

I have my eye on a Franke 4 in 1.

I want the filter for drinking water as well as hot, cold & boiling.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now