Talk

Advanced search

Mortgage Broker - London

(9 Posts)
yummycake123 Wed 10-May-17 11:57:46

I've contact two different mortgage brokers (one was recommended to me by a friend, another one by SIL). I have spoken to them, both said they would get back to me with some proposals. It's been over a week since we spoke on the phone, I've chased them both Monday...and still no news. How long to these people take to get back to us? Maybe I'm being too impatient, I don't know.
Is there a well-known chain/company of Mortgage advisors in London that people would recommend?

sunshine7981 Wed 10-May-17 15:49:54

If you're in north London I would highly recommend Chris stokes in Enfield or cheshunt

smerlin Wed 10-May-17 19:56:00

You want to call London and Country. Free to applicant, recommended by Martin Lewis from Money Saving Expert. They are simply brilliant.

CaurnieBred Wed 10-May-17 20:01:01

We dealt with Which. They have a mortgage service

Rollonbedtime7pm Wed 10-May-17 20:03:14

Another vote for London and Country - called them yesterday, mortgage application for an excellent deal started today! smile

witwootoodleoo Wed 10-May-17 20:05:03

We used Chris Demtrious at Instant Mortgages. They're in Woodford but we did it all by telephone so never went in person. They did it fee free because we were looking at London and Country otherwise as they're fee free and we'd used them previously. He was ace and offered a better service than I've had elsewhere.

yummycake123 Thu 11-May-17 14:04:23

Thanks everyone. Will try London and Country.
Rollon Wow, they got back to you with a deal in a day? Amazing.

ecosln Thu 11-May-17 14:52:51

Ross Murphy Capricorn financial = amazing

Rollonbedtime7pm Fri 12-May-17 21:55:05

Yep - application is in now and already through pre-application checks!

This is the 3rd time we have used them, they're brilliant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now